Hello! Welcome to my Ameba Pigg Tutorial Blog! Please show support by following my blog! Thanks!♡

Saturday, November 10, 2012

About this Blog...

Hi there,

My name is Airen. I'm 17.

My main blog that I run, is this: http://airenxpigg.blogspot.com
Feel free and come there for random updates that I will post. :3

I speak Japanese, English, and a couple of other minor languages.


The reason why I chose to make this blog, was to be able to get English players on Pico motivated to create a Pigg account.

I am planning on making a couple tutorials this weekend.
I don't think I can make much on the Weekdays; though, I will try for sure. :3

Hopefully, my tutorials will help A LOT of people.

If you have any requests whatsoever, please visit the blog post, "Airen's Pigg Account", and message my Pigg. Thanks~

-Airen

No comments:

Post a Comment