Hello! Welcome to my Ameba Pigg Tutorial Blog! Please show support by following my blog! Thanks!♡

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Tutorial #2: How To Make A Pigg Character

Alright!

Now that we have the account up and running, let's make your very own Pigg!


And then.. This page should pop out!


After that, this page should pop out:

This next step may be self explanatory, but I labeled and posted this anyways:

Click through all the pink buttons, and you are done!

If you have successfully created a Pigg, your last stage should look like this:

So.. I guess it's time for me to say...

Welcome to Ameba Pigg, guys!

After pushing the pink button shown in the photo above, you will do a tutorial with the Japanese equivalent of Chloe. Just follow everything you know from Pico, because her tutorial is just like Chloe's. :)

Have fun~ I will post more tutorials soon!

-Airen

No comments:

Post a Comment