Hello! Welcome to my Ameba Pigg Tutorial Blog! Please show support by following my blog! Thanks!♡

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Airen's Pigg Accounts

I have 4 Ameba Pigg accounts up and running. I check each account everyday; it doesn't really matter which account you decide to message me or add me on.

To make it easier for most of you, I will put the most used account (most active) account at the top, and the least active account at the bottom, due to the account age issue (Under 18 years old until June of 2013).

Look up these Pigg IDs, not NICKNAMES, They are IDs:

1)kuronokeiyakushaxhei (Main account. Want a prompt response? Message me here.
2)xyinfuyu (Moderate-Main account. I don't use this one as much as the first.
3)yinfuyu (Under the age of 18 until June 27 of 2013. Feel free to add after.)
4)airenx (Also under the age of 18 until June 27 of 2013.)

Hope you guys leave me either friend requests and or requests by message. :3
I'll be sure to get the main functions How-To's get up and running. ^^

-Airen

2 comments:

  1. I would know you're nice person :), I just ask you...is there way to change URL and username? :/

    ReplyDelete