Hello! Welcome to my Ameba Pigg Tutorial Blog! Please show support by following my blog! Thanks!♡

Monday, November 12, 2012

Tutorial #4: Maintenance Page? What is this?!

Hello~.

Today's a new day!

I completely forgot that if it's Monday in America, then in Japan, it's Tuesday!
And you know what that means!
And if you don't it's okay! I'll show you what it means!


On every single Tuesdays, Ameba Pigg has decided to have maintenance!
Consider it as weekly check up, to make sure nothing lags the whole week through.


Although it may seem like a drag.. Be happy!
They do weekly check ups on Pigg to make sure nothing goes wrong.

When you see that photo above when you visit the Ameba Pigg site, it only means that they are doing a maintenance, and will be finished during the posted Japanese time.
**They do say that the posted time may be subjected to change. So don't always rely on the time!**

Have fun~ Let's see if we can get back online soon!

-Airen

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog! : D Thank you so much!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! :) Glad I could help!

      Delete