Hello! Welcome to my Ameba Pigg Tutorial Blog! Please show support by following my blog! Thanks!♡

Monday, November 12, 2012

Tutorial #3: How To Find/Add Buddies

Hey guys~

I was planning to spend the whole night with my guy friend but I think he's got a massive migraine and can't get on for a while.
Either that, or he was so tired he slept. xD Stupid time differences...


Anyways, in light of the fact that my friends have all mysteriously disappeared.. I have decided to stay up and make some more tutorials!

This tutorial will be on how to add friends and buddies on Ameba Pigg.


Now, here's a forewarning.
PLEASE tell your friends who play on Pigg, that if they want you to find them, to give them the ID, not the NICKNAME of their Pigg characters. It is very common for people to change their Pigg character names, so it's not as reliable as the Pigg ID. Remind them that the Pigg ID is the login ID that they use to log back onto Pigg.

Now, let's begin!
This time, I will be using my actual account. The account's ID is: kuronokeiyakushaxhei
(Feel free to add me. :D )
This is my Pigg.
Let's say that I wanna add my second account as a buddy, on my main account.
And I know that my second account's ID name is: xyinfuyu

Since I know the ID, it's very easy to add her now.

Click this icon. The icon is located on the bottom right hand side of the screen.

After that, this box will come up:
The meaning of the tabs, from left to right would be:
1)Your Friends (Ones that have definitely approved you)
2)Awaiting Approval Friends List (You are waiting for approval)
3)Search engine for Pigg ID/Name (You can look up your friend here)
4)Gifts (Ones you received and sent)

Obviously, in this scenario, you would pick tab number 3. So click on tab number 3.

After clicking tab 3, you get this box. I have explained the meaning on the photo below:
Like I have explained before, it's much easier to get the Pigg ID, since the ID never comes in "fancy" lettering. It's straight up alphanumerical; very easy.
Click the ID link, and in the search engine, put your friend's Pigg ID; in my case, I will be putting xyinfuyu.

Yes! It seems that I have found her!
Click your friend's Pigg, and his/her bio box will come up.
Click the link on the bottom left corner of his/her bio. Click that anytime you want to add a Pigg.
**If you don't see the link there, your account may be under 18 years old, and will not allow any adds, or your friend's account is too young to be added!**

In clicking that link, you will get this box:
The message really doesn't matter, as long as your friend knows who you are, they are sure to add you.
After you have put your personal messages there, click the pink button.

A warning box will come up, and it looks like this:
This box's purpose is to warn people of the dangers of adding a "stranger".
Not really that worth reading.. Anyways.
When you get this box, just push the pink button.

Aaaannnnnddd.... You're done!

All you need to do is to wait until your friend approves your add. :)

Thanks for reading~!

-Airen

4 comments:

  1. i can't find a pigutomo button. what should i do? i want to add some buddies, too :( btw iam just joined amepigg today

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello I wanna say to u that I only have my cloths , decor and shop only how can I talk to people

    ReplyDelete
  3. and even I can't go outside my house

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi, i cant seem to find your pigg. i entered your ID (well, copy and paste) but i cant find your pigg. there's no results at all. (i searched it in the right section but nada)

    ReplyDelete